Avatar - La Leyenda de Aang Book 4 Is Still A Possibility!

Bubbly131 posted on Jul 30, 2008 at 06:15PM
the creators of avatar say that there may be a book 4! they have ideas already, but there are only 2 things they know for sure. 1) it wont be book 4: air. the other 3 books were named after the elements he had to learn, and now that he has mastered all 4, it wont be named after air, and 2) they are going to wait until the movie is done to start thinking of big twists and stuff like that (so it will be a long time before it airs. i am guessing 1 1/2 years - 2 1/2 years. =P ).

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_­-_-­_-_­-_-­_-_­-_-­_-_­-_-­_-_­-_-­_-

And about the movie... it is about book 1. i think it will be interesting to see how it turns out (imagine how hard it'd be to do special effects like bending!).

Avatar - La Leyenda de Aang 33 respuestas

Click here to write a response...
hace más de un año 123cosmo4 said…
Where did you hear that from?
hace más de un año Avatar-Is-Life said…
I agree woth Cosmo. But if this is 100% true, I LOVE YOU! (even if you have disney channel stars as your avatar) ;)
last edited hace más de un año
hace más de un año Bubbly131 said…
mike and bryan made a video and someone posted it at fanpop. it was a joke (book 4: air, forbidden love), but when i went into related videos, i found a video of them answering questions from people in the audience. they mostly talked about zuko's mom, the possibility of book 4, and the live-action movie. YAY!
hace más de un año 18wanda said…
Please be a book 4. I will wait forever if I have to
hace más de un año ktlady said…
That's exciting. I wonder what you do for plot after the big plot is over? I just hope it doesn't undermine the importance of the first 3 seasons. I hate it when sequels do that.
Oh and bubbly... do you think you could post the video or give me the link for the videos you watched? I can find them if you don't... i'm just feeling a tad lazy. (Says the girl sitting in front of her computer).
lol. here is the link: link
just remember that you have to go into the related videos to find the interview.
Thanks. :)
hace más de un año Xi93 said…
i'll wait until i die if i need to wait that long! I wont let team avatar down! ever O.O
lol. and no prob ktlady.
hace más de un año 123cosmo4 said…
Team Avatar rules.
hace más de un año Airbender4823 said…
I just thought of something, the creators said they rnt making a book 4 but that doesnt mean they cant make other episodes of avatar in something called other than book 4 air. Do u guys agree??
Totally. They could be like bonus episodes.
airbender, did you read the article or listen to the creators?! they said that it MAY happen, not that it WON'T happen!
I was looking for that video of them saying that but i couldnt find it! so you go to forbidden love and click related video right?

But then when i clicked related videos they was like over 10 pages of stuff and it was taking so long to find the one you were talking about so could you be more specific of what it was called if possible?

O and what article?
the one i posted. at the top of the page. and here is the link to watch the video. you don't even have to go into related videos. link
thankyou...i didnt hear anywhere that they were going t make a book 4 or extension of avatar tho? they said something about making something something a little dif in the avatar world but mike was against it and they didnt even say anything about it being made after the movie(s) came out...did my ears discieve me?
Nice user icon. It is cute, airhead. :D
thanku...but its airBENDER!
hace más de un año Katara-Aang-4ev said…
omg i was always trying to figure out if they were but i mean seriously they HAVE TO they cant just leave us wit more Questions than aswers am i right?
ur are right!!
Waht is that pinky picture a pic of? It is adorable! Yoiu have good taste, airbender. (You don't know how much it hurt me to call you airbender. I love calling you airhead :P
its aang and its my fav picture of him I wana huge poster of it so bad...it wud compliment my room!! it shows his inocences and cute ness so well...lets get one thing straight tho, as long as ur not calling me a airhead beacause thats what u think i am then u can call me airhead ONLY BEACAUSE U LIKE THT NAME SO MUCH!!! :)
hace más de un año denisexoxo said…
i want more of avatar! :D
hace más de un año Euri said…
I don't see where you are getting this idea that they said yes they are making another season. I watched the video links and I found that, on the contrary to making a new season, the creators said that they were not making any more seasons. Where did you get that they said yes there is another season?
hace más de un año Bravesfan13 said…
How did she laern about that!?
hace más de un año waterbender96 said…
OMG!!! i kneww it!!! i always knew it!! but... WHY DID THEY HAVE TO WAIT TILL THE MOVIE IS DONE
TT__TT
hace más de un año samoangirl96 said…
big smile
YEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!
i know how come they wait until the movie is over for why not just start it now?
hace más de un año SergeantJz said…
big smile
thank God!
finaly .. more show of Northen Shaolin Kung Fu!
hace más de un año tokkafan said…
the movie sucked. just fyi
hace más de un año simpleplan said…
so cool i cant wait
hace más de un año gumball_machine said…
OH YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Finally!!! Too bad we need to wait a loooooong time before it comes out :(
Yeah. Totally a long time. I remember when the first movie was just a rumor.