ashley greene Ashley nude pics :(

Bluefire posted on Aug 12, 2009 at 04:18AM
I'm really unhappy that someone put her nude pics on the internet. Everyone's done things they regret, she was really young when she took those, and we should respect her privacy. She probably took them because she wanted to be a model, or for a boyfriend or something. It's really unfair to put her private stuff up like that.

ashley greene 33 respuestas

Click here to write a response...
hace más de un año alicecullensBFF said…
angry
Oh my goodness! totally!! i mean if she took those pics when she was 19 why does it matter now?? it was in the past, before she was famous and before all the twilight mania was created... there r people everywhere that take nude pics but its just because she's famous its sosososo badd... i mean okayy its not sumthing i thought she would do but it doesnt change my views of her in anyway.. i still luv her as an actress n model etc. and there is no stinkin way summit is gonna take her off twilight n from being alice just cuz of these pics she took so long ago! ughh anyone else agree??
hace más de un año emily_v_cullen said…
alicecullensBFF I totally agree with you...Gosh she is a human,we make mistakes,that was a long time ago.It so mean,it just awful.And if Summit dicide do take her role of Eclipse,I`ll freak out...
last edited hace más de un año
hace más de un año Bluefire said…
I read that when she took those pics she was dating Chace... the guy she kissed before she left for Vancouver. And someone said that she might've taken the pics for her boyfriend. IDK, just thought I'd post that up here.
hace más de un año MrsJasperHale1 said…
sad
She's only human! Everyone has made mistakes and people have done A LOT worse than this. I make Ashley Greene videos on YouTube and people lately have been putting horrible comments about her. The person who put them onto the internet should feel ashamed.
hace más de un año Stevie_Leigh said…
I'm so mad that they are on fanpop!!!Its not fair!!
hace más de un año Aila_Cullen said…
Everybody makes mistakes. Ashley is just a human. It was a few years ago. How could she know how it would turn out. I feel very sorry for her. I try to imagine how she feels now. I never thought she could do that. Of course it doesn't change that I like her.
And I wish I could meet this someone who posted it on the Internet. I'd love to kill him.
Yeah, Aila Cullen. I agree with what you said.
hace más de un año Stevie_Leigh said…
big smile
Same here :)
hace más de un año twilight0girl said…
I agree Aila Cullen,Ashley's human,and many people take nude photo's of themselves,and ashley didnt know she was going to part of the twilight saga movies, (and then be super famous),and i still love ashley and think shes still really cool,and again,i have to agree w/Alia Cullen,i would love to kill the person who posted her pics on the internet :)
 I agree Aila Cullen,Ashley's human,and many people take nude photo's of themselves,and ashley didnt k
hace más de un año emmett said…
Ashley is a beautiful person. By the sounds of her interviews, her sweetness towards people and her lovely smile, she would never hurt anybody. I know that i could never know this but its the sort of image she gives herself; A sweet girl.

OMG ppl she was 19! a teenager still. A young girl who had no idea what her pictures could cause for her. I'm sure she regrets it now or wishes she hadn't shown anyone or whatever. But i don't understand why some people are holding grudges and have stopped being a fan for what she did like 5ish years ago (i think...) .

I mean guys...come on! you used to love ashley a few months ago, last year whatever. Now all of a sudden because you find something out about her that you don't really like you've stopped liking her as an actress??!! .

I know that the people who commented above me said they still luv her as an actress and as Alice Cullen...so this comment isn't meant for you. its for all those people that don't like her anymore. I think that they should re-think their decision. But it's totally their choice if they want to hate someone for what they did 5 years ago. (and i still adore ashley green as an actress btw. i have nothing against her...for me, the pics she took are in the past for her personal life, her acting life and the image she has put forward as herself (the sweet girl) ). So ppl stop judging her!
 Ashley is a beautiful person. por the sounds of her interviews, her sweetness towards people and her l
I still like her. I'm on her side, because I know that she was just 2 years older than me when she did this. As I said before, everybody makes mistakes, but they also learn something.
I'm only 14 and to be honest I've considered taking pics like those. I didn't but I understand what it feels like.
hace más de un año iheartjasper121 said…
i agree with all of you.
hace más de un año ahmoniqued said…
F-CK ALL THOSE IDIOTS.
How low is it to post nude photos of someone?
To ruin their lives? To ruin their fame? It's really mean..
And those f-ckin' Twilight fans overreacting so much.
It's like they have seen a freaking naked person before.
'Oh, I hate Ashley 'cos of this shitty scandal!', THAT is what i've been reading in forums and all that shit...
But anyway, She's only human. Who cares what she does, It's HER life.
We all have things we all make mistakes in life, we learn from them and move on. Not just hover on some shit.
Ashley seems like an awesome celebrity with her interviews SO nice and happy. I believe she doesn't deserve the sh!t they give her..
I've never read something like you wrote about (I mean that ppl hate her now). But I can't understand why they hate her now. Because she made a mistake?! But who doesn't?!
But I'm pround of her. She acts like nothing happend. And it's good. It's not her fault. She wasn't the one who put those pics in Net.
hace más de un año duikerdom said…
mischievous
HE HE HE HE...
hace más de un año chagrin91 said…
okay i acnt believe she did that but she is human though and i wonder who leaked them
hace más de un año onthesatellite said…
Part of me feels awful for even giving this issue more attention and drudging it back up again, but I feel like this needs to be said.

What unfamous, nineteen year old girl wouldn't take nude pictures for a boyfriend? When I was 19, I would have. She trusted him, she loved him, I'm sure she wanted to show that by sharing something that private and intimate with him, and why shouldn't she? She had no way of knowing what would happen, that apparently he wasn't to be trusted. She had no way of knowing that she would one day be a famous actress involved in one of the biggest franchises in the world. She had no way of knowing that one day, anyone would know her name, much less care about Ashley Greene Nudes. There's nothing wrong with wanting to please your boyfriend in that way, not if you love and trust them.

The only mistake Ashley made was trusting the wrong person. I don't think she made a mistake in taking the pictures at all. I also think anyone who is going to judge her and question their loyalty to being a fan of hers really needs to put yourself in her shoes. Taking pictures for your boyfriend, whom you are in a loving and committed relationship with, does not make you a whore and it doesn't make you cheap. She has always presented herself to the public eye (after nailing the role of Alice in Twilight) with poise, sophistication and class. And that's what she should be judged on. Not what went on behind closed doors with her boyfriend before she had any idea how famous she was going to become. She's still a very classy girl in my eyes and I'm proud of her for keeping her chin up through all of this and dealing with it with class.
hace más de un año mikepd411 said…
hmmm
onthesatellite well said couldn't but in better words, and as a male point of view obviously the guy was trying to make a quick buck which is selfish and stupid. i hope his 15 min of fame was really worth it.
hace más de un año demilovatirocks said…
mischievous
This is so mean whoever did this should be ashamed.ashley is sweet and loving.Summit entertanment had no problem with this.She was young and wanted to try new things.She was stupid she never knew she was going to be famous.She does not deserve this.
hace más de un año zanesaaomgfan said…
angry
THIS IS HOW PEOPLE REACTED TO VANESSA'S AND MILEY'S AND BRITTANY'S ACT! This is sad. If you love somebody and you wanna show it, keep it to phones.
crying
Its just not fair. People have nothing better to do with themselves. All the nude pic that you saw with celebs in it, were just plain private.
hace más de un año wahaha said…
I did't expect that she will take nude photos but it doesnt change my view and opinion of her. I still love her anyway~ And i TOTALLY agrees with alicecullenBFF. Long live Ashley Greene/AliceCullen. (And her fans too...)
hace más de un año Diman_sav said…
All greetings! At all for a long time has learnt about such actress, as Eshli! In a film Twilight as it seems to me, she has played best! The cheerful little girl, a lovely smile, a beautiful hairdress! In general, now I its fan! If I will write that that not correctly, do not think the bad! Simply I from Russia!)))
hace más de un año DominiqueGreene said…
smile
It was a mistake but everyone makes mistakes :) She's only a human. It was in the past and now no one should talk about it.
I still like her very (:
.. and sorry if my english isn't perfect ^^
hace más de un año Aliceismytwin said…
Whoever leaked them was a sick person trying to get rumours spread about her so people would turn against her. Lucky for Ashley she has great fan support :)
big smile
@Aliceismytwin Yeah, loyal fans like us won't stop loving her just because of a mistake she made when she was young ^^
hace más de un año lekas said…
sad
can i be your fan
hace más de un año LT_spongebob123 said…
I agree. But it's totally unfair to put her private pics on the internet!!!!

I still love her very very much and I think she's sooo pretty!!
Its unfair how everyone accepts Ashley's apoligy but not Vanessa's.
@Zanesaomgfan I know, right? It IS sad, its the same kind of mistake, and they're both really sweet girls who made a bad decision when they were young. So why does everyone forget about Ashley's pics but not Vanessa's?

Btw @LT_spongebob123 I LOVE your avvie =D
hace más de un año pompeybabe said…
worried
Nobody deserves that happening to them unless they want it to the...fair enoughg. But Ashley clearly didnt want those on the internet, and whoever did it should be ashamed of themselves. DominiqueGreene- ^^ I totally agree, everybody does make mistakes.
hace más de un año thechippetes said…
sad
It would be ambarrasing. Those idiots out there who took
nude people and put them in the internet...all of us are totally
unhappy. Tottally!