anime What are your favorito! Anime's?

shortynme posted on Mar 29, 2010 at 08:14PM
Ok, here are the rules. You get to pick 3 (three, no more no less!) Anime's that are your favorite, matching one in these categories. And then you MUST say why you like them. If you're conflicted and you can't choose between two, tough! Do it anyways! :)

Dark/Serious:
Action/Adventure:
Romantic/Comedy:

Then, because I know it's impossible to only have one, you can do runner up options for the same categories! But you have to say why you like it, I don't want people flooding the post with 50 Anime's they enjoy.
I'm doing this for suggestions on new Anime's to watch so help me out here!
save

anime 1 reply

Click here to write a response...
hace más de un año shortynme said…
smile
Dark/Serious: Death Note
I pick this Anime because, lets face it, L is without a doubt one of the coolest characters ever! Plus this is a very funny Anime on top of all it's seriousness. It has a very good plot line, unique, which you don't always get with Anime. It's truly one of a kind!

Action/Adventure: Naruto
Yep, I'm going with the most well known one out there. But honestly, how can you NOT like Naruto? It's one of my favorites because I really care about the characters. I actually care about what happens to them and dang near cry when some of them die (yep, Fictional characters passing is painful.) This is an Anime that keeps you wanting more!

Romantic/Comedy: Ouran High School Host Club
This show, even though I've watched in multiple times, has me gut rolling every episode. It's so hilarious with just a hint of romance. Tamaki is like my inner child. I seriously want to react to some things the way he does! *Sulks in the corner* lol.

RUNNER UPS!

Dark/Serious: Trigun
Ok, so this is also a really funny Anime but the main plot behind it is very serious. Vash is awesome, a real Scarlet Pimpernel! I love the message this whole Anime tries to portray.

Action/Adventure: Bleach
Yeah, honestly Bleach and Naruto are hard to choose between. They were the first Anime's I ever saw and are very similar. I really like the character interaction in this show, especially between Rukia, Ichigo, and Renji. Those three crack me up. Throw that in with awesome fight scenes and you're set!

Romantic/Comedy: Lovely Complex
So I actually just finished this Anime earlier today. I laughed so hard! I love the relationship between Risa and Otani. I think it's great that, even after the two fall in love and all that, they are still the "Comedy Act" and still bully each other as friends. It made the whole romance side of the story even better for me.

There you have it for me!