<Enjoy>
last edited on Feb 01, 2014 at 12:09AM

anime 65 respuestas

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 65

hace más de un año wolfy33 said…
name: Jay Leona

personality: always wanting to start fights, tough, short tempered, gets mosion sickness easy, loves cold weather.

race: Wizard, DragonSlayer

Appearence: (add pic if possable)

guild: Fairytail

Magic specialty type: Ice DragonSlayer Magic

bio: her dragon and dear friend, Refuji, went away without a good bye when she was young.she waited for a long time for him to come back... but he never did. she went out to seach for him but never fould Refuji. she then came across Fairytail where she grew up. She also has a talking black cat named Boo whom can fly.

(sorry forgot to add personality to OC forms u may add it if u like)
last edited hace más de un año
 name: arrendajo, jay Leona age: 16 gender: Female personality: always wanting to start fights, tough, s
hace más de un año silver_souls33 said…
((hey j.. could i join? pwease?))
wolfy33 commented…
omg i just noticed we both have 3s in our user! hace más de un año
silver_souls33 commented…
Wow! That's awesome!! :O hace más de un año
wolfy33 commented…
Ikr! hace más de un año
(of course u can! ^^)
silver_souls33 commented…
Thank u! hace más de un año
name: Alexandria (Alex)
Personality: outgoing, energetic, loud, but can be soft and compassionate at times
race: wizard
Apperence: (ill add pic later)
guild: none (yet!)
Magic specialty type: transformation magic
bio: grew up as an orphan

name: Sam
Personality: acts tough, kind sometimes, brave and strong willed, determined, works hard for what's right, flirty
Apperence:
guild: none (yet)
Magic specialty type: lightning and speed
bio: grew up with Alex, as an orphan
Here's Alex))
 Here's Alex))
applebear123 commented…
she looks cool!!! hace más de un año
And Sam))
 And Sam))
So should we just start?))
(yeah i guess so.. doesnt seem like anyone else is gonna join)
((Guess not... Ill start!))

In the great town of Magnolia, Sam and Alexandria walk to there local magic shop to look around. "Come on Sam!" Alex pulls Sam along down the road, skipping without a care in the world. "Slow down Alex! Ur gonna trip or somethin..." Sam struggles to keep balance with Alex jumping around and pulling him at the same time.
Jay walked into a magic shop down the road from her apartment, she was looking for a certain item for her next mission. "Welcome! Let me know if u need help" the shopkeeper welcomed her. She nobed in reply and poked around at the merchandise.
Alex rushed into the store, pulling Sam along. "Welcome" the shop keeper said as they came in. "Hi mister!" Alex said promptly "do u know if the guild Fairytail is open for join?" Sam said leaning agenst the check-out desk.
"Y? R u two looking to join?" Jay answered them walking up behind them, setting a potion with a fish insignia on it, on the counter. "Im sure Makarov wouldn't mind, Jay" a black cat flew over to them landing on Jays head. "That'll be 1000 jewels" that shopkeeper replied.
"A flying cat..." Sam looked over at the cat a bit astonished. "U know about Fairytail? Could u tell us more?" Alex asked.
Jay pulls her right sleeve up reviling a light blue Fairytail tattoo "see.." She then takes money out of her pocket and hands it to the cashier. Boo flys over Jays head grabbing the potion.
"Oh! Awesome! Ur part of Fairytail then?" Alex asks getting excited. "Could we join then?" Sam continued.
Jay receives her change from the cashier and looks over at them "Maybe, let's talk bout this over lunch.. I'm starving" Jays stomach growls. Boo nearly drops the potion trying to carry it. "I'm Jay by the way" Jay said taking the potion from Boo "and I'm Boo" she said siting back on jays head, her wings disappear.
"I'm Alexandria but u can call me Alex.. and that there is Sam" "hey" Sam said putting his hands behind his head. "Lets go eat then, shal we?" Alex said looking at them.
hace más de un año Shiina111 said…
smile
can i join in?
wolfy33 commented…
Sure! hace más de un año
hace más de un año heart-of_love said…
(Hai Wolfy i'm joining okay!!)
name: Felix
Personality: n/a
Appearence: pic
guild: FT!!
Magic:Water dragon slayer
Bio: N/a
 (Hai Wolfy i'm joining okay!!) name: Felix age: 16 gender: FEMALE!!!! NOT MALE!! Personality: n/a
((Yay!!! Lol hey Heart thx for joinin! And I don't think silver is on anymore so lets start this rp over lol))

Jay walks down the streets of magnolia, twearlying a sack of jewls from her last mission. She'd admit the last mission was tough but there is nothing she cant handle. "So whatr we gonna do now Jay? Could we go fishing?" Boo pleaded. "Nah I need to stop by the magic market to pick up some stuff" Jay replyed "then we can go fishing okay?" Boo nobs and sits on Jay shoulder.
(welcome wolfy..oh the pic is her cat, Mina)
Felix and Mina walked around looking for a place to live after joining fairy tail. "wanna live close or far?" Mina asked "well...close would be nice, that way we can get there quick." Felix replied 'but being far mean's our house wont get destroyed." Mina countered jumping onto Felix's head. "Yea i guess so." she said crossing her eyes and looking up at Mina.
 (welcome wolfy..oh the pic is her cat, Mina) Felix and Mina walked around looking for a place to liv
((Cute!))

Jay and Boo walk into a magic shop on the other side of town. Jay walked over to a shelf and looked at the mercandise but happen to over hear someone whipering "Haven't u heard about the dark guild uprising?" The cashier whispered to his coworker. "I hear rumors that that their looking for certain artifacts to create some doomsday device or something.." The coworker replyed. "Doomsday device.." I repeated to myself and thinking of their last attempts to control the world. I just went back to my shopping.
(I know right..so cute)
Mina purred and Felix looked at her pendent. "..it's hard keeping this away from evil men.." she whispered before looking at the house infront of her, it was one bedroom,one bath from the look if it.
hace más de un año pipiqueen said…
(can i join too???^-^)
name: lyra
Personality: courageous,shortempered,caring,strong personality.......
Appearance:pic
guild: fairytail
Magic specialty type: wind magic.
bio: her parents used to be well known wizards,but she has never seen them.she grew up at her grandmother's,along with her brother.(more on her brother later...)
 name: lyra age: 16 gender: female Personality: courageous,shortempered,caring,strong personality
((Welcome! ^_^))
Jay grabs a couple things 2 potions that she plans to use to get back at some for puting frogs in her apartment, a old looking telescope that could come in handy, and a stange sword with a dragon hilt that she thought was quite compelling and completely awesome even though she has many swords already. She pays 4,000 jewls for her goods which put a damper on her profit but she didnt really care, the fairytail job lists are extremely high this week for some reason.
(thankyou!will you be kind enough to just describe the events to me??;))
((Oh well Jay and Boo, her cat, r buying stuff at a magic shop and Felix and Mina, her cat, are looking for an apartment to stay in))
(oooh....thnx!i'll try to jump in......)

Lyra was walking up the sidewalk searching for a restaurent ...she was indeed hungry....,"uh....how long before i spot a nice and warm restaurent?"she asked herself keeping her hand on her stomach.........
Felix sighed and Mina growled, the fifth house they looked at was horrid, the sith was to small, the seventh was to big. "Geez this place sucks on houses...." Felix said putting her hands behind her head.
((Happy to help!))

Jay walks out of the shop and down the sidewalk after thanking the shop keeper. Boo sits on Jays shoulder "hey look isn't that Felix and Mina" Boo meowed pointing ahead. Jay noticed Felix looked a bit troubled "hey Felix" Jay walked up to them.
Felix jumped slightly "oh hey Jay." she smiled while Mina stuck her kitten size tounge out at Boo playfully.
"You look sorta down.. Is something wrong?" Jay said a bit concerned. Boos tail swished side to side playfully as he smiled at her.
Felix shrugged " can't find a good place to live" Mina pawed at Felix's hair playfully before flying over and trying to bite Boo's tale
"Thats a bummer... hey Y dont you come live in my apartment? It'll be fun!" Jay said. Boo swishes his tail rapidly so she wouldn't catch it
"yea i guess." Felix smilled as Mina tried even harder to get Boo's tail.
"Alrighty! The apartment building is a couple blocks away if you wanna get settled in" Jay asked. Boo hopped off of Jays shoulder and onto the ground where Mina was.
"cool your the best Jay." Felix smiled before looking at Mina. Mina was to busy trying to get Boo to play to notice
hace más de un año anifanfreak said…
(Looks Interesting... I'll join in too, hope no one minds.)

Name: Itsuki Satou
Personality: (My own)
Race: Wizard (Has Partial Dragon Slayer Abilities and Partial God Slayer Abilities)
Appearence: (I'll have a Pic next chance I get)
Guild: Mercinary (No Guild/Traveller)
Magic specialty type: Water, Wind, Fire (Uses combination Types of Manipulation and Make Magic to Create Ice, Steam, and Strong Fire, with Water, Wind and Fire as Base Elements)
Bio: N/A
(Hai!!)
((Hey :) welcome))

"No prob! Anything to help a friend" Jay smiled. Boo pawed at Mina
Felix smiled back before looking at Mina whom tried to pounce on Boo's paw.
Jays stomach growls aloud "man I'm starving" jay says. Boo paws Mina on the head
"well then before we go to your place, how about we got some lunch?" Felix asked
Mina batted his paw away.
"Yeah! Come on I have the perfect place!" Jay starts to walk while Boo follows.
Mina raced after Boo and Felix stared for a moment before running after them.
lyra sees mina and felix and boo....."hey..."she said ,but she wasn't sure why.......
"Hey Lyra!" Jay waves at her from afar.
"Jay!Long time no see....so whats up?"Lyra asks with a big grin....
"Me and Felix were just goin to get lunch" Jay explained.