cyrus498 posted on Aug 08, 2012 at 06:24AM
you can be a undertaker or a deadman

name

deadman info:what you did to become in the deadman prison

your branch of sin attack:

height,age

hair color,eye color

surname:

Oh by the way cyrus makes the rules around here DUE to me being tamaki so eat that
 tu can be a undertaker o a deadman name deadman info:what tu did to become in the deadman p
last edited on Feb 17, 2013 at 09:33PM

anime 5028 respuestas

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 951-1000 of 5028

hace más de un año Liquidz-Flamez said…
Sagi:*pupils grew small* WHY HIM!!!!??? WHY!!!!? *claws started to grow* WHAT hAS HE EVER DONE!!!? HE"S BEEN TORMENTING HER EVRY SINCE I GOT HERE!!!! *pupils grow smaller as the black blood spins around him*
hace más de un año smartone123 said…
hmmm
Kanji:"calm down"

Meoko:hears"I'll be back!"goes to comotion"Sagi!calm down ouch"rubs head then goes back to it"some things we can control come on please please calm down getting mad won't do anything"
hace más de un año cyrus498 said…
veince:holds meoko far from him*no youll get hurt..i would be able to live anyore if you where hurt...
Meoko:suddenly passes out for no apparent reason
Sagi:*stands up slowly* I.....I"LL KILL ALL OF YOU!!!! *the black blood burst into a wave of sharp shards that could cut through gold and diamond*
veince:blocks it all from meoko being hit*i will always protect the people i love...YOUR NOT ONE OF THEM!!!*shoots one of his blood floods at sagis leg*
(heeeey that's thosi's skill xD)
Sagi:*dodges it and immediatley snapped out of it* Then go the hell away....your not needed here!! *sits back down and returns to his forbidden Sin of Branch* Stupid Deadmen......stupid Carnival Corpse.......*the black blood spins around him and creates a sphere like shape* Ok.....now....
veince:grabs meokos hand and pulls her out of sagis range*go..to your room now..
Meoko:is passed out still
veince:shit your still takeing that nap...*puts meoko in her room he sits down and locks the door from the inside*they wont hurt you...
Sagi:Go to your damn room!!! You dont tell me what to do you little fuck!!! Jeez,fuck off!! *goes back to his forbidden Branch of Sin* Almost done......dont worry Molly, your mom will be back in no time at all... *his black blood turned golden*
last edited hace más de un año
Meoko:blood starts streaming from her ear

(all will make sence soon xD)
hace más de un año frosttakahashi said…
Hoji: *came over peering over his shoulder* That's a peculiar color. How is it you obtained this? *he had a scar over his forehead and was now wearing an undertaker themed outfit*

(Sorry I haven't contributed to the story X_X I have been very busy with school)
veince:comes out side with blood all over his body from wounds*hoji..the vultre..i thought you where gone... anthony:still dead on the wall*
Sagi:*the golden blood flooded and formed a ball into the palm of his hand and everything went silent for a moment, then a huge wave of silent energy and blooded sliced through the whole building* Yes.....i did it *on his back with the golden ball of blood in the palm of his hands*
Meoko:lays there

?:opens its eyes and steps out of the head peoples containment areas

They say"you know your job"

?:nods and smirks laughs blasts off to meokos room blasts in there steals her and leaves hiding her somewhere unknown to even undertakers
veince:runs over to where he heard the explosion*ME_MEOKO YOUR GONE!!!*jumps out the side of the explsion area*i should have stayed with her...its my fault she is gone..*runs aimless around tokyo*
Sagi:*sits up and looks at Fay* Your coming back alive now!!! *forces the golden ball of blood to melt into her skin and into her heart,then he listens closely for a heart beat* Come on......*hears a steady heart beat* YESSS!!!! HELL YEAH!!!!
Knocks Venice out and places him in a room with kanji when the wake up "welcome we have brought you to your punishment today's executioner,toshi"out comes meoko but with guys hair and complete phycopathic look in his eyes"and today's death sentence,meoko"meoko is pushed out as well toshi was a separate person"that's who they took out of me!they seperated toshi from me!"
"dot try to leave this glasses nurtializes anchoring you give it so to begin enjoy the show of 5 seconds"

Starts to form a attack when a shard of blood stake goes through her heart,throat and head falls to the ground:meoko

"done"leaves inside with bosses-toshi

Let's kanji and vEince into to see her by letting door into the room open-them people
Sagi:*takes Fay and the sleeping Molley to their cell and lays them down, then leaves and makes sure that they were safe* Hehe, i did it!! Now im going to get them out of this place once and for all!!
veince:hair turns red*ME..MEOKO!!!!!!!!...YOU WILL ALL PAY DO YOU HEAR ME!!!...*starts crying blood* I WILL AVENGE YOU!!!
"ME
"MEOKO!"runs to her"she has a heart beat but it's faint,you strong girl!!"-kanji
veince:every step he takes blood comes from under his shoes*meoko..i loved you..*one of his blood tears fall on her as his face turns pale*THEY..THEY WILL PAY!!!!!!!!
Kenji:"she has a heart beat!"yanks out the shard in her heart explodes blood raps as quick as he canrepairing the tissueyanks the one in her head multitasking as fast as he can paling from his own blood loss for this
veince:i will try to fine a way out of here...*veince looks like this now*....the ground shakes a tiny bit as he creates a huge ball of his blood and shoots it all the wall melting down the wall*got us a escape route..(his hair is still partliy white cuz thats his regualar hair color his hair was colored by meokos blood being on it)
 veince:i will try to fine a way out of here...*veince looks like this now*....the ground shakes a tin
Sagi:Haha!! I have reviving powers!! *walking down the halls cheerfully* Damnet but now they're going to try and kill me again -_-'''
Kenji:holds heailin meoko
veince:starts sewing up some of meokos wounds*if she dies...i dont know what would happen to me...
Sagi:Eh? *sees some dude in a cloak* Damnet....*shoots a branch of sin bullet at his head* There.....
Kenji:""you really love her don't you??"
Sagi:*yawns* Molly......i'll out of here no matter what.....
Hoji: *watching from a hallway corridor* These people are really accident prone, why do I have to watch them again? Toto: Don't worry. Hoji: Ok....*goes closer* Hey!
Sagi:Im bored....-_-''
Toshi:"I'm a new undertaker"comes out was a boyish girl with slightly crazy eyes"I'm with you guys"walks to hogi
Hoji: Toshi finally you're here! uhg! You're so slow!
Sagi:Time to get the hell out of this place......*opens Fay cell and picks up her and Molly* I have a special Branch of Sin i still wanted to try.....but you to come first..... *walks out of the cell and towards a large hole in the wall that was inside his cell*
Toshi:"i had Stuff to do"cold eyed"there's a guy tring to escape"flicks her ears abit"with 2 others warn everyone or deal with it here and now,I prefer that way

(might be spotty anime/manga frenzy)"
Sagi:*makes to the end of the tunnel and walks out with Molly and Fay* Good Bye Carnival Corpse......*walks away from the place and to his old house all the way on the other side of the city* **Sagi gets to the house and writes a note to Fay explaining everything,then he tucks them in bed and leaves,heading back to the giant hole**
veince:yes i do..thats why i am afraid of her dieing......i would go in a deep depression adn probably moan all the time.. anthony:stands up*ahh i love not dieing...*goes to hoji*hey can i join the undertakers?meoko what are you doing with the undertakers?
Kanji:smiles feels something -_-"sasha....got meoko prenagnt again..."face palms himself"I'll tell her when she wakes up unless she knows"
Sagi:*twisted smile* I have something in store for all of you bastards *go back inside the giant hole and set over 60 Branch of Sin Bang Bombs around the building and walks back out* See ya, *crosses his fingers and snaps and the whole place explodes* Defeniltely wouldnt want to be ya..... *walks away*
veince:from who......WAIT HOW MANY KIDS DOES SHE HAVE?!*face turns like this*
 veince:from who......WAIT HOW MANY KIDS DOES SHE HAVE?!*face turns like this*
Kanji:"non she couldnt keep them this happened maybe 3 time at the most an no clue who might be crow though...or even antoney I don't know how long it's been in there yet"

(liquid you can't god mob...)
veince:thank the lords......(NO DESTROYING THE PRISON)i hope she gets rid of the thing...*keeps sewing her up*will she make it??
(Hey XD Im not!! How is blowing up a single place god mob?)
DUDE YOU CANT DESTROY THE FUCKING PRISON ITS THE WHOLE BASE PLACE FOR THE RP!!!
(-_-'' alrigth Jeez) Sagi:*destroys the tunnel* (there,happy now?)
meh
Kanji:"think so and what's wrong with a baby it'll bring structure in your life dude.."

(people DIE in explosions dude XD god mobbing-killing people without constant of user who's owns oc)
Toshi:kicks him hard in the stomach"names toshi not fucking meoko ya low rank scum"