america's next top model my finale prediction UPDATED!

greenchoco101 posted on May 12, 2008 at 01:48AM
I think that Anya wont win this cycle, im an Anya lover+fan but i just sense that she won't win (maybe just runner-up) because as you can see not always the girl who has the best portfolio or the best girl wins, infact never in the history of ANTM did that happen lets see, Kahlen of Cycle 4 has better photos than Naima but she didnt win, Nik has more stronger portfolio than Nicole but she didn't made it either, Joanie is a chameleon and has much much better photos than Dani, Ok honestly Melrose did have better photos than Caridee(High-Fashioned speaking), Natasha had ultimately better photos than Jaslene even though her first 3 shots are not so good and on Cycle 9 do i have to explain it?

But it' not just that, all the runner-ups didn't won also because of something they lack. Kahlen lacked self-confidence that Naima had, Nik personality that Nicole have, Joanie the presence that Dani have, Melrose the "natural" thing that Caridee have (Melrose she studied Fashion! come on) Natasha lacked the drive that Jaslene have and Jaslene wants it more than Nata and Nata has an accent, Chantal didnt have the great personality that Saleisha have, unfortunately Anya has that accent. Im just trying to be realistic here. OK, but lets all be positive i hope Anya will win.

OK SO AS YOU CAN SEE, there will never, ever will the most high-fashioned or the the girl with the best portfolio will win ANTM. The 10th Winner just proved it. From 1-10 that's enough proof.

Oh and addition to my predictions
Everytime they go to Europe w white girl wins
Asia-Black
Other-Other races that aren';t black or white

Fortunately, this isn't a co-incidence anymore! It really runs on the show so next cycle we can predict who might win based on their destination.

last edited on May 15, 2008 at 11:47AM

america's next top model 12 respuestas

Click here to write a response...
hace más de un año jrla said…
don't be so clinic anya is going to win
hace más de un año greenchoco101 said…
ok whatever you say =]
hace más de un año daisy_star4444 said…
I guess your prediction was right! =D
i'm fucking mad, that bitch whitney won now she my nunber 3 winner that i hate as hell
hace más de un año ariane said…
whitney might be a bitch but honestly what is up with that weird accent from anya and can she be SO naive as she pretends? at least whitney is a real person, not so much for size but for personality. bravo whitney, anya is just too predictable (read = too jaslene) and if a "plus model" didn't ever win I am sure tyra's empire would hear about it. believe me it is a political win but whitney deserves it. bravo, enjoy, anya will have her spacey career despite the results tonight.
hace más de un año WorshipDwight said…
whitney should NOT have won!
hace más de un año steffers628 said…
i agree with your prediction... and yeah, clearly it came true. i haven't seen the finale yet, but it makes sense that Whitney won... in the first covergirl commercial tyra was the ONLY judge to like whitney's.... tyra's been battling unflattering swimsuit photos and all that jazz so mayyyybe she's been feeling a little chunky and making plus size HOTT again is just what tyra needs to make herself feel better and to up the ratings on her show. i read anya lost because her accent (didn't Dani have an accent??) and bringing a lifeless boring walk to the show. okay, the second part may be true but her portfolio ROCKED. challenges and first calls. the girl is fierce. i'm not trying to put whitney down but in just comparing the photos it shoulda been anya's game. personality wize, i feel like whitney comes off fake (to everyone but tyra especially in that italian covergirl commerical), so it shoulda been anya's game. i dunno. can't wait to see the episode!
hace más de un año angelznfoots said…
unfortunately i haven't seen the last episode yet because i can't watch it here in germany... But i am very happy that whitney won. I guess it had to be a plus size model for once ;)
YEHEY! i knew it! SO THE RACE THINGY WAS NOT A CO-INCIDENCE!
They went to Europe, so awhite girl wins!
I dont really care who wins the show, even if i hate the winner i dont care.
the show lost her charm
oh and btw, i dont think we should care who won! cause that really wont affect their REAL MODELING CAREER in the future Kim Stolz she didnt won but she is jmore successful than some winners. So see, just because you win doesnt make you the best already/