america's next top model Scandaleisha

prettybeachgal posted on Apr 29, 2008 at 02:52AM
Just watch these videos. I suggest watching the 2nd it has more.
link

SALEISHA SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

america's next top model 6 respuestas

Click here to write a response...
hace más de un año greenchoco101 said…
ive watched that a million times, and please its O-V-E-R she won already so GET OVER IT!

If you wanna waste your life about hating Saleisha then make her a hateclub, but honestly its voer i dont wanna get on this controversy.
hace más de un año WorshipDwight said…
I've watched these too- and believe prettybeachgal has every right to be angry about Saleisha's win. I believe the allegations that she broke the rules, and even if she hadn't, I believe that she was an inadequate model with a level of talent that fell far below previous winners and contestants. Although her win cannot be taken back, I too believe that she didn't deserve to win and if watching a couple of youtube videos about her scandal is my way of protesting, so be it.
hace más de un año prettybeachgal said…
hey I wrote this for ppl who DIDN'T know ok? just chill
hace más de un año greenchoco101 said…
I'm just saying its o-v-e-r it past away, maybe oyur the one who should chill. =D
hace más de un año Snerkie said…
i didn't know she was on Ugly Betty or on the Tyra Banks show...twice, i'd just heard about the Wendy's ad (which she sucked at, lol) and being at the camp. Weird how Tyra admitted it and everything but never fixed the problem (which she could have)
hace más de un año stryker said…
ah well, the whole contestant line-up was full of mediocrity that season, so i don't really care sal won. though it's still scandalous.

that season had one the ugliest girls who ever participated - bianca - go all the way to the top 4.

heather and ebony were the only real natural beauties. ebony couldn't handle it, while heather's mental problems let her down. too bad she couldn't crawl out of her shell. she looked stunning in that enrique iglesias vid