american idol What makes tu watch american idol?

Samo87 posted on Apr 22, 2008 at 11:24AM
Hey...

I've noticed that all everybody seems to be talking about these days is 'American Idol'. Just wondering why everybody's so obsessed with it. Dont get me wrong I think its a great program but it never seems to change. I want to see something new, it always seems to be the same old thing week in week out. Can anybody think of a way the show can change for the better.

Also just got into these forums and watching some footage online. Do you think this enhances how you enjoy the 'American Idol' experience?

american idol 3 respuestas

Click here to write a response...
hace más de un año harold said…
I'm a performer, and watching people compete with singing (and occasionally some performance, too) is very interesting to me, as I can analyze their craft and at the same time contrast what people are voting for with what I think makes a good performance.
hace más de un año ineedcoffee said…
I love music and am interested to see what they are coming up with for new singers I am always hoping to see someone that is new and unique I have very eclectic music tastes and I like the challenges they throw at them it really shows you who the real singers are in the competion are and performers too. for example some of chikezies performances this year stand out for me.
hace más de un año I_love_Simon said…
I watch it for Simon Cowell!!! Also, I like music, and it's cool to hear the singers on this show. But I wouldn't watch it without Simon!