American Gladiators NEW wicked Season of AMERICAN GLADIATORS

gladiatorgeek posted on May 06, 2008 at 06:47PM
Okay guys and gals, last season was a pretty cool experience with injuries, altercations and some pretty hot gladiators and contestants. But this upcoming season is going to be frickin’ incredible. New challenges and new gladiators.

Jet and Rocket are new Gladiators, the winning contestants from last season, and they have something to prove! Jet is frickin' smoking hot if you ask me, I can't wait to see her lunge herself off the top of that Pyramid towards some unsuspecting contestants.

All of last year’s challenges are coming back but some new challenges include: Vertigo, Skytrack, Rocketball, Depth, Snapback, Sideswipe and Tilt. Some videos have leaked of some of these new courses check them out:

Vertigo: link

Skytrack: link

Tilt: link

In Rocketball, contestants try to put colored balls into two scoring bins while they are strapped into ratchets, along with the Gladiators, that shoot them into the air!

In Depth, it’s like an underwater tug of war; contestants each try to move medicine balls while also fighting against each other and remembering to breathe! Did I forget, the Gladiators are there to ruin their underwater excursion! Lol…

In Snapback, the contestant is strapped to a Gladiator and trying to get to the end of their lane where they are to hit the buzzer, which sends the gladiator sailing into the air.

Lastly, in Sideswipe, contestants jump from platform to platform tying to get to the other side while swinging Gladiators try to grab them and knock them into the water. Basically a living-thinking pendulum.

These new contestants are bigger, stronger and faster than last season's.
The 2 Hour premiere is on May 12 at 8pm. Check your local listings folks, cause you do not want to miss this!

American Gladiators No respuestas