American Girl muñecas Fav Muñecas

Soccercutie18 posted on Jul 15, 2009 at 03:13AM
Do you pick dolls based on how pretty they are, their story,or both? People who only get the doll because their pretty and don't even bother to read the story annoy me. If you get the doll at least know about them.
i originally went to the AG store to buy elizabeth but then when I saw the play about addy it moved me and I bought her.
These are my dolls in order I bought them, Molly, Marisol, Nellie, Felicity, Addy, Samantha, Lacey (my look alike doll)
I've read each of there books and find it moving. If you pick dolls based on looks let me know why and if you agree let me know also.

American Girl muñecas 14 respuestas

Click here to write a response...
hace más de un año November99 said…
I buy dolls for their prettyness only if I plan to make them into my own characters. Like Lanie, who I made my Astrid, a modern girl with a love of vampire books & vikings, who wouldn't be caught dead in a garden.

If I plan to leave her as say Kit, then I do read at least the Meet book first.
hace más de un año AaronHaley4ever said…
Everybody from Kit on was released when I was "too old" for AG books, so I haven't read them. But I still want to have the dolls so my daughter can have them one day.
hace más de un año tatocka said…
will show you the clothes that I'm knitting for dolls
link
hace más de un año tatocka said…

and more here:
link
hace más de un año ShakeItUp_FAN said…
smile
I love kirsten

I got her cuz I love pioneers
hace más de un año webkinzluv said…
big smile
i haven't gotten an AG doll since i was little cause of the prices. but i want Addy because her story moved me too. I have Ruthie and Kit. I love their story.
hace más de un año ErnieHannah333 said…
I get a doll depending on both matters. How pretty they are AND their story. I got Kaya because I absolutly loved Native Americans at the time. She's pretty anyway, but I would have gotten her for that fact anyway. Some people get dolls because they are new, big, and popular. That's not the reason I got Rebeca or Cecile. I loved their storys and they're pretty!
hace más de un año Melissa569 said…
For me, its more about which doll gives me that special feeling, like this is just the doll I'm supposed to have.

For example-- I bought Elizabeth because all my life, I used to write stories about a girl named Elizabeth, who wore Colonial dresses, had blonde hair, blue eyes, and lived long ago... Then I find out AG has a DOLL that fits this description exactly! So when I saw her, I just felt the need to buy her. But next, I would either pick a doll who just looks into my eyes and makes me feel connected... Or perhaps a custom doll that is a lot like me in looks?
hace más de un año bobkickle5776 said…
big smile
I got Felicity because my mom got it for me (after i read the books), I loved how she looked AND her story was freakin' amazing. :):):):):):):)
heart
EYE <3 AG!!!!!!!
wink
I MEAN HEART
hace más de un año darange said…
nellie and samantha
hace más de un año llamasmurfs said…
smile
I have the girl of the years mia and Nicki. I got them when I was young and I didn't really pay attention to their stories. However, I also got the nooks because I wanted to know the stories, but I was too excited to play them. After I read them I'm happy I picked them.
hace más de un año Jupiter_Claire said…
I usually think about dolls because they are attractive, but I also get very excited to read their stories. When little, I read the Addy books and they touched me, so I plan to buy her in the future. I just don't like the way her hair is.