alpha y omega The Alpha And Omega IV foros

SentinelPrime89 posted on Sep 25, 2014 at 02:13AM
The sequel that brought the series into an entire new direction and reminded us why we enjoyed the original movie in the first place. Congratulations to Richard Rich, Tom Kane and Crest Animation Studios.

alpha y omega 6 respuestas

Click here to write a response...
hace más de un año LillyOmega2 said…
I hope there are more like A&O4. I never thought I would call one of the sequels better than the original (even if I think the second came pretty close to do that) because of how The Great Wolf Games went.
SentinelPrime89 commented…
I think there's one movie left and that's the Family Vacation one. I'm hoping for a sequel/prequel. hace más de un año
LillyOmega2 commented…
I'm actually surprised there isn't a prequel to A&O yet o a spin-off about Lilly and Garth (the rogues o Daria, even). So many ways there could be a prequel/prequels. hace más de un año
hace más de un año Kitsune32 said…
smile
Me too
hace más de un año XxmousexX said…
wait how many are there??
SentinelPrime89 commented…
There are four films with a fifth final one on the way. hace más de un año
LillyOmega2 commented…
A&O5 is the final one? Where'd tu hear it's going to be the last? I've never found anything online about the series being done. It's like Ice Age - tu think it's done, then another pops up out of nowhere. hace más de un año
hace más de un año BlondLionEzel said…
big smile
They need to make 10 more like A and O 4.
hace más de un año JettAlpha said…
I think they need to make the pups older. Maybe make stinky look like garth, Runt look like Humphrey, and Claudette look like Kate
TheChriZ1995 commented…
Yeah they should, maybe in the siguiente film perhaps? Whatever it's going to be about. hace más de un año
LillyOmega2 commented…
I think they should've done that in A&O3, o at least A&O4. hace más de un año
hace más de un año Kitsune32 said…
Wonder how long til fabrics about the movies come in?