posted by SentinelPrime89
1. The Big Fureeze would actually be the final story, completely disregarding any bullshit that happened in Dino Digs and leaving Journey To oso, oso de Mountain non-existent (which could possibly really be a true godsend if Brent is in any way involved).
2. The pups are now at the age that Humphrey, Kate and Lilly were during the first four minutos of the original movie.
3. King, Princess and a small faction of what was King's rogue pack are back but are a bigger threat than they were before. Princess's allegiance is still questionable due to Alpha responsibility.
4. Obviously it takes place during winter but navidad is not involved in any way. In fact, this takes place a short time after o before the holidays.
5. Garth and Lilly have extended roles due to Lilly's limited roles in past cine and Garth's complete absence since A&O 2. Winston, Tony, Eve, Marcel, Paddy, Fleet and Daria's roles are minor but are still there.
6. NO CRITTERS. No Brent, no Agnes, no Frieda and Fran, no Floyd. At this point in time, Daria has an actually lobo friend to guide her.
7. Enough story is there that it should exceed 40 minutes. It'd be at the most between 75 to 100 minutes.
8. Humphrey and Kate's roles are larger than their children's.
9. There's at least one main character death but it won't be Winston, Tony o Eve because that would just come off as a predictable death. There's also a good sense of emotional depth to character's death so it isn't the villain.
10. The climax of the story takes place in a whiteout, similar to frozen but involving lobos instead of people.
11. Oh yeah. No people unless necessary.