consejos Help please

nataliejade posted on Oct 12, 2008 at 09:37AM
ok this isn't a big thing but..

I dyed my friend's hair dark brown and its came out really dark. Does any one know if you can dye it again the day after? or should i just leave it :/ she really doesn't like it though.
last edited on Oct 12, 2008 at 03:16PM

consejos 3 respuestas

Click here to write a response...
hace más de un año Snerkie said…
personally i would leave it. If you keep dying your hair and putting hairdye on top it can ruing your hair real bad and it can do all kinds of nasty stuff and the texture can get bad. Get a hair stripner to take the colour out (forgot what they're called exactly) if you don't like it so much, also putting your hair up in some way usually makes me hate my hair less till it can be fixed, lol.
hace más de un año nataliejade said…
Thanks :] It was actally for my friend but i was the one who dyed it for her.
hace más de un año germany123 said…
you cant do anything except strip the colour chemically or bleach ..both which will probs make it red- so dont :)

anything else you put on top will just make it darker...

my advice is to sit it oot and basically do everything that you normally shouldnt- dont use colour conserving shampoo/uv protection etc

also to prevent future disaster- save the packaging so you will know how dark it was..and then choose a tone next time that is lighter!

now that was my friendly advice. as a trained hairdresser all i can say is: dont try these things at home :P