consejos on Love, Crushes, and More! How to help depressed sibling?

myconcern001 posted on Mar 01, 2018 at 04:54AM
My brother has been experiencing signs of depression and anxiety attacks since his last breakup over a couple of years ago. His ex-girlfriend cheated on him with another man and since then, he’s rejected anything related to dating. But even after all this time, he’s still in this sorry state. I’m starting to think that his depression is stemming from the fact that he’s lonely both sexually and emotionally. Most of us already have long term relationships and other members of the family are already married. He’s practically the only one single within our family circle. We all want him to start dating again and find a woman who can be there for him whenever he feels down. Someone who can truly love him but the problem is that he’s given up on trying to meet new people. Me and my elder brother have signed him up on multiple dating sites and now, we’re planning to sign him up for an international dating tour so he can both take a breather and travel around while meeting women. Do you think this is a good idea? We need some insights before deciding anything. Thanks so much.

consejos on Love, Crushes, and More! No respuestas