hora de aventura For princess BubbleGum Haters: Why do tu hate so much about Princess bubblegum?

marcelinerocker posted on Nov 17, 2013 at 11:58AM
Why do you hate so much to Pb?

She is not a mean girl or something.
 Why do tu hate so much to Pb? She is not a mean girl o something.

hora de aventura 7 respuestas

Click here to write a response...
hace más de un año AngelicWaffle said…
To be perfectly clear: I LUV PB!
But I wanted to see if I could find reasons to hate her. So here they are~

There's been a lot of controversy about Princess Bubblegum as a character. To be completely fair, she is fairly young, and mainly protecting her people. But she has made several insensitive, even mean, decisions during her time in the show. A lot of this (the jellyfish, torturing the Ice King, the Duke of Nuts incident) are not shipping-related, but a lot of it (insensitively rejecting Finn) is shipping related. But perhaps the most logical reason a few fans have for disliking PB is her mistreatment of her "special" creation/son.

Hear me out here- I think that PB was WAY too hard on Lemongrab. Sure; LG is a tyrannical jerk, but her mistreatment towards him pretty much dwarfs every bad decision he's ever made.

Examples include:

Deciding to make him in the first place, knowing that something could possibly go horribly wrong.
Gawking him as he panicked, instead of immediately comforting him.
Sticking him in an isolated castle to live a friendless life.
Referring to him as an experiment gone wrong when he was within earshot.
Causing him physical pain, which made him cry and scream.
Assigning him with a task he was obviously not capable of performing well.
Blaming him when he did a terrible job ruling, even though he obviously isn't used to being alive.
Firing him rudely and insulting him, when all he did was try to do his job the only way he knew how.
Visibly acting ashamed of him when speaking about him to Finn.
Deciding to have him be raised by servants, who ended up spoiling him so badly he didn't know where food came from.
Naming him Lemongrab. I mean... seriously. What kind of a name is Lemongrab?!
Also, she's reckless! Causing two zombie apocalypses and expecting Finn and Jake to clean up messes?! Ugh.
 To be perfectly clear: I LUV PB! But I wanted to see if I could find reasons to hate her. So here th
DerpThatHerp commented…
Cant be bothered lectura at 3 am im sticking to short sentences hace más de un año
hace más de un año redpanda said…
I don't hate her that much its just she just has rejected Finn so many times it just not funny she doesn't wanna hurt Finn its just that there age gap is far apart, yes really it is shes 300+ years old! Her personality is just kinda bossy and grumpy at times and I don't like that about her.
 I don't hate her that much its just she just has rejected Finn so many times it just not funny she do
hace más de un año True-Finn-Fan said…
First off i'm gonna completely destroy the disclaimer above...
she's not Young at all.... she over 300 years old... she's just deceptive about it...

there are SO MANY reasons to dislike her... ranging anywhere from her mistreatment of others to her unclear motives... she's one of the most over glorified characters out there...

i'm debating whether or not to write out all the things i see wrong with her... cause i believe most of them are already obvious and don't need to be restated...
but to sum her up~
she's a deceptive character with unclear motives that involves putting others in risk to achieve a goal regardless of who she has to 'step on' to get it... she believes that her opinions are always going to be above those around her because she's the "smartest". she's manipulative and indirect, she's neglectful and inconsiderate, she's abusive and stuck-up, she's stubborn and uncaring... the list goes on and on and on...
redpanda commented…
tu may have destroyed me but a picture is 1,000 words XD hace más de un año
True-Finn-Fan commented…
^...first of all, you're not who i was referring to... when i originally publicado this, the Waffle guy was above me... and he still is technically... but now it's just that your post is in the way... and *bitch please* i could post a pic of PB... i just didn't want to. XD hace más de un año
redpanda commented…
^Okay thanks for saying I'm a obstacle to tu hace más de un año
True-Finn-Fan commented…
^XD hace más de un año
hace más de un año TheInfectedd said…
There's just WAAYY too many reason I fucking hate her. And she's not young AT ALL.
Well a few are:

~She's deceptive
~She believes that she's the smartest and doesn't give two shits about others' opinions.
~She's stuck up and inconsiderate.
~She puts other in risk just to achieve her goals
And SOOO many more...
True-Finn-Fan commented…
indeed hace más de un año
AngelicWaffle commented…
She's such a dick to lemmongrab to :,( hace más de un año
marcelinerocker commented…
I see hace más de un año
hace más de un año emerald_32 said…
I LIKE BONNIBEL. JUST STATING THAT THINGS THAT I DON'T LIKE ABOUT HER.

~She sometimes uses people to do her bidding.
~She gave Finn a lot of affection but just rejected him in end.
~She was insensitive to Braco.
~She thinks she's the smartest in Ooo.
~She doesn't care about other people's opinions sometimes/most of the time.
~She thinks too much of herself.
~She didn't care much about Lemongrab.

There are more, but ever character is flawed. I also want to give respect to Aya…
dadadas commented…
simply: arrogant, insensitive, manipulative hace más de un año
redpanda commented…
^Uh huh hace más de un año
coolpirate9 commented…
I agree, she is very conceited. hace más de un año
hace más de un año coolpirate9 said…
I love PB, but lately she's been annoying me with her whole "playing God with science." All she ever thinks about is science and nothing else. I want to see her personality excel more.
redpanda commented…
She honestly needs to boost herself up instead of being worried about everything hace más de un año
True-Finn-Fan commented…
she's only worried about a handful of things... everything else is just unimportant to her and will be neglected... hace más de un año
hace más de un año Mei-Ling said…
Everyone's talking about how she's mean to Lemongrab and he deserves that. Have u seen Too Old?! It's about as emotional as I remember you and Simon and marcy if you dig deep. When PB takes lemonhope away and he meets lemongrabs eye for second there is so much emotion on lemongrabs face. PB has neglected LG for most of his life and now she's taking his kid who she hardly knows away with her. U gotta admit, that's a punch in the gut for LG.
True-Finn-Fan commented…
limón hope was a brat though... hace más de un año
redpanda commented…
Well Lemongrab is crazy I admit but I do agree with tu hace más de un año